Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Syren

Hi there, I hope you're well. I haven't mentioned it before (mainly due to the fact I'm not posting much at the moment) but recently I've been getting very dizzy and I've been really really tired and lethargic. It turns out I have vertigo and also some sort of fluid in my ear which explains my symptoms and have been put on medication for it. 

I popped to the local craft shop on Friday since I'm feeling well enough to walk around alone again and bought myself some new goodies. They inspired me to make a couple of cards, so I'm sharing one today. It feels like ages since I really played with my ProMarkers so I decided to have a good old colouring in session and this is the result: 

The Greeting Farm - Creeper Crew: Syren
Colourcraft Brusho Acrylic Shimmer Spray - Shimmering Charcoal
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge:


A little closer look

When I was training to be a Nursery Nurse we were always using Brusho to change the colour of water in the water tray, this spray is rather more advanced I think. I love the colour and the mica in it is really stunning, I tried to create an impression of bubbles with it, I think it worked. I'm not sure if it doesn't need a finishing touch of a greeting or extra embellishment but for now I like the CAS style of the card. 

Thanks for popping by. I'll be around a bit more now, it's much easier to sit at the computer again now the room's stopped spinning!


4 comments:

coops said...

Simply stunning Feebs.I love your mermaid and fabulous cas design and colouring.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Feebs, love the gorgeous image & CAS design.

Donna x

Shelly said...

Gorgeous B&W card Feebsy! Thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Good Luck x

Julie said...

Fabulous - great colour combo and beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at a Passion for Promarkers, Juliexx