Tuesday, 4 February 2014

CCM&M Challenge #109: This is a Man's World

Our challenge this fortnight is being hosted by the very talented Carole. The theme she's chosen is "This is a Man's World" which means she would like to see your creations for a man or boy.

We are sponsored by
 with a $15 gift voucher 

and also by
 With 3 images of the winners choice. If however the winner has used a Stamping Boutique image they will receive 4 images

I made the card I'm sharing for my nephew's 19th birthday. The mustache and borders are stamped and the greeting was created on my computer.

 
Indigo Blu - Mr. Fantashtic
Kanban - Cavendish Ladies (Art Deco Border)
 DaFont - Gingerbread Victorian

My fellow design team members have some really wonderful inspiration for you over at Crafty Cardmakers & More, so please do check the blog.

1 comment:

coops said...

fantastic male card feebs.i love the fab wording and moustache :D

xx coops xx