Sunday, 2 February 2014

Cleaner

I've been on a bit of an early Spring clean for the last month. We've changed our living room around completely and today I made an effort to sort out my craft room. I lost the little piece of plastic that your stamp on when using the Stampin' Up Stamp-a-ma-jig and was really annoyed with myself. I could have sworn I'd put it into a specific draw, but could I find it? Could I 'eck! The funny thing was that after all my tidying I did find it, exactly where I thought I'd put it.  I went through the draw twice over the week and I didn't see it. All very odd - sometimes things really do seem to disappear and reappear in my house.

The card I'm sharing tonight it the reason I was looking for my Stamp-a-ma-jig in the first place. 

We R Memory Keepers - Mini Cling Stamp
   Personal Impressions - Birds and Trees (Marion Emberson)
Adirondack Inks - Stream and Wild Plum

I've had the set of stamps that this image comes from for ages and never got around to using it then the other night it caught my eye and I thought it would look nice with a watercolour effect.

Close up of the bird

I inked the greeting with the same mix of colours

Well I'm going to go look for yet another lost craft item. Hopefully the stamps I'm looking for will reappear as if by magic too!

1 comment:

coops said...

simply gorgeous feebs.i love your pretty bird ;D

xx coops xx